Friday, June 27, 2008

Relaxing in the Summer Sun

Here is the update on the middle child. The boys love to go outside and jump on the tramp with the sprinkler on. Connor came inside and was busy with something. Maya was taking a nap, and then I panicked! WHERE IS EVAN!!! For I brief moment I thought he may have been kidnapped or something, but then I remember he told me he was going to go warm up on the deck. So here he lies. Luckily I think he had only been out there for 10-15 minutes or else he might have had a pretty nice sunburn.

My friend that watches the kids for me took them on a little outing on Monday here is a video and some pics from Silver Lake.





4 comments:

The Larsons said...

This is adorable. I totally love the sunning on the porch picture. Too cute.

Steph Ingram said...

huijjsAmber and Ryan, this is Steph and Greg Ingram!!! How are you? I found you on Jordans Blog. Yeah! What have you guys been up to. I am not a great blogger but I am working on it. Our blog is theingraminsider.blogspot.com
See ya,
steph

Robyn said...

you are tagged! See my blog for more info.

dcscrivy said...

Howdy Lowders, I have just found your blog, via Robyn, anyway, I love that your kids just drop and fall asleep, I wish I was that lucky.