I thought I better give you an update for many of you who thought this blog was extinct. At the begining of the month I was at Girls Camp with my ward. It was lots of fun and I didn't get much sleep. It makes me realize how much my leaders did for me as a youth. NO PICTURES because I didn't bring my camera.
About a week later we traveled up to CDA for a family reunion. We got to stay our first night in Rexburg with Robyn's family and that night we ate dinner at Craigos with the kids and it was oh so yummy! The kids did well on the road trip and Maya didn't even barf!! We got to CDA and had a blast at "The Mudhole" campground up by Priest River. The kids loved tubing with Grandpa and playing with their cousins, and eating good food. Everyone packed up on Sunday and then we stayed the rest of the week at my parents house. We had a busy schedule, but it was nice just to relax too. Ryan and my highlight was biking the Hiawatha trail.....again no pictures (I forgot the camera.) We enjoyed our week and then it was back on the road. We circled back thru Washington and stayed with Angie, and then stayed another night in Boise with our friends the Reeds. They had just moved in to their new place earlier this week, so it was nice of them to let us crash.
Last weekend we celebrated Ryan's 31st birthday! We went to see The Dark Night (very good but very dark) and then out to some asian food. Yum! I do have a picture of this. Happy Birthday Ry Guy!!! I love you! Sorry the picture is a bit blurry.

No comments:
Post a Comment