So many of you have been thru this before. (Cassie I think you had a post a few months back) Today Maya discovered she could take off her diaper. She was supposed to be taking a nap with dad while I was outside planting some flowers. I got stopped by the missionaries trying to help them find some people to teach, when I ran inside to get the ward directory. Maya was crying and I picked her up and felt that she had no diaper. "Mommy, I'm poopy!" She had poop on her bottom (of course) on her feet, and all over her hands. Sick! I ran out to the elders and said- "I've got a poopy mess inside, and I could use a little service, but I understand if you decline." So I found the pile upstairs and the little poop trail down the stairs into the kitchen and then the family room. Sorry no pictures. Luckily I just bought a carpet shampooer attachment for our Kirby on Monday, so I went to work.
Other than that, Maya is officially 2yrs old. She had her birthday of Friday the 13th. We got her a cute little kitchen and panties (hopefully she'll be trained soon) and she loved blowing out the candles on her cake. We did it 3 times in fact.
Evan got his staples out and Connor went to his Kindergarten orientation. He starts school July 28th. Good luck Connor- you'll do great!

2 comments:
Hey Amber it is Shannon. You have the cutest stinking kids. You are going to think I am crazy that it took me so long to write you. I just saw your message tonight and that was only after my mom told me about it. I will keep and eye on your blog I love it. Tell Angie I said hello.
Happy Birthday Mia.
Post a Comment