Monday, June 2, 2008

LAGOON!!!

















Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. I lost the charger for our digital camera, so the blog has been put to the bottom of the list in priorities. I snagged my brother-in-laws so we can capture some moment from our trip to Lagoon.
Maya follows in her brother Connor's footsteps and loves the rides. Evan not so much! He enjoys the putt-putt boat ride, but anything too fast and jerky he gives a thumbs down. I talked him into going on The Bat with me. Connor was all laughs and screams, however, Evan said there was no way he would do that again. Poor guy. I have come to discover that I don't enjoy the rides as much as I used to. I went on the Dragonfly (a little kiddie ride with swings) and I felt myself going to hurl by the end. I also did not like the ferris wheel. After having kids I guess I am paranoid because we are up so high and the kids want to climb around and spin (BARF!), and I have a fear that someone is going to fall out! Yikes! I like to feel strapped in like a newborn in a carseat.
We ended our trip by stopping to help a lady with a flat tire on I-215. The Eagle Scout showed off his skills and kindly helped the nice lady. She didn't speak much english but called Ryan an angel. Thanks babe!

2 comments:

David said...

Nice to see your blog post. I challenge you to put a "Testimony" post up. See the Testimony Tag page for details.

The Larsons said...

Hey Amber! Great to have an update. I can't believe how big Maya is! She has the cutest cheeks! I am still a sucker for a good roller coaster! Looks like good weather. Love the colors in your house too. I've heard red walls take a million coats to look even, but yours look professional!