I will be sad the day when we move away from this home (whenever that is) because of the fitness center right out our back gate. We have come to take advantage of the many amenities it provides. For less than $30/month we get swimming, full workout station, climbing wall and a 8,000 sqft kiddie playland. Anyways...the other bonus is that have kids camp which on the days that I work they pick up Connor from Kindergarten and he eats lunch, plays games, takes field trips to the ice rink, rollar rink, movies, the zoo, goes swimming in the pool and as I learned today they do a session of kiddie yoga. All this for $10/day. You can't beat that deal. Today we decided to go Rock Climbing as a family. Connor goes climbing every Tuesday as well. He is getting better and better each week. If you ever come and visit- we'll take you inside!
Sounds great to me!! My # is 435-654-0354. Let me know when you have a free day. I can even come down there (probably easier) but I agree. We need to get together!!
Amber! I didn't even realize you had a blog. Well, I am excited to now be able to keep in touch with you. Your blog is super cute and your kids are adorable!!! We are going to WSU, George is in graduate school. Where do you live? I want to move to where you live and go to that fitness center. That is awesome!
2 comments:
Sounds great to me!! My # is 435-654-0354. Let me know when you have a free day. I can even come down there (probably easier) but I agree. We need to get together!!
Amber! I didn't even realize you had a blog. Well, I am excited to now be able to keep in touch with you. Your blog is super cute and your kids are adorable!!! We are going to WSU, George is in graduate school. Where do you live? I want to move to where you live and go to that fitness center. That is awesome!
Post a Comment