Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun Summer Memories


Grandma came down to watch the kids while I went on Trek with the youth in our ward. Here is Evan assisting Grandma in the kitchen. Yummy!



For our family reunion this year we went up to the "Mudhole" campground by Priest River. Connor is my daredevil and is always seeking a thrill. Here he is with Brianna getting ready to tube. Evan tried the tube too, but he is my more cautious child. He didn't want to go again after he and dad flipped. He loves a good boat ride and is a great flag holder. Go Evan!

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

Your mom is so adorable. How fun that she came to help you out. I am sure she and the kids loved the one-on-one time. My mom always says my kids are better behaved when I'm not around. The boating looks like a blast too.