Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Isaac at 4 months



Okay, so I have been slacking a little on the updates. Needless to say, I have been very busy the last couple of months. Hopefully, I can update the events at some point.


Isaac is now 4 months old. 15lbs 11 oz and 27 inches long!! (96th percentile)


-loves to talk and coo
-only cries if hungry, poopy, or tired
-longs for "personal space" from his loving sibilings
-sleeps through the night
-is a snuggle bug
-nicknames- Mr. Magoo, Zacky, Mr. Bug Eyes
-always willing to give you a smile
-giggles at the dog
-tried rice cereal

We love you Isaac!




"What's up Mom?"


"He likes it! He really likes it!"

3 comments:

Monica said...

These pictures are so cute! Little Isaac is adorable and such a good baby! I like Maya's make-up too! I hope everything went well with the wedding. Sorry we couldn't make it.

Jeppsen's said...

It's about time. Love the update. How exciting the make overs have started. :)

Lost in the Laundry said...

The girls and I were just talking about Isaac and his "bug eyes" yesterday. They turned on the vibrating action in the bassinet and scared the cat to death. They said Tiger went bug eyes just like Isaac. Perhaps I should disable that feature before the baby comes.

Cute pictures!!