
My pet
peeve at work is a 6-7 yr old who will not let go of their baby tooth and it is just
flappin' in the wind. I always ask the kid if they want me to pull it out for them, and of course they
adamantly say "NO!". Well, I have one of those children. Connor has been working on this tooth for over a month. He had the one behind it growing in, so I told him that he looked like a shark with his layers of teeth. The tooth was practically falling forward and it was bothering him. It had one good piece of tissue hanging on in the front. I said, "You need to pull it and then twist it to get it out." He took my advise, almost ate it and then he spit it out in his hand. GOOD JOB CONNOR!!
4 comments:
L is so anxious to lose a tooth. none are even wiggly yet! All her friends are losing thiers.
Yay Connor, I hope that the tooth fairy is good to you, right Amber!!!
Our KJ was one of those who wanted to wait too! (Well he wanted it out, until each time we got our fingers in there, and he'd chicken out!) This is right up your alley!! Congrats to Connor!
What a cutie! He is growing up!
LOVE the pictures of Isaac! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment