Friday, May 15, 2009
One Month
One Month old already! You have been such a delight to have in our family, Isaac, and I am so blessed to be your mom.
Here are some little facts about you:
*You let me get plenty of rest and night (usually 4-5hr stretches between feedings)
*You struggled with eating at first, but now you are a pro.
*You are my burpiest, and gassiest baby
*You are very happy in the morning when you wake up and are full of smiles!
*We all love your dimple on your right cheek!
*Your brothers and sister constantly fight over who gets to hold you next.
*Both your Grandma's have come for a visit to meet you and help out mom.
*You've been to two of Dad's softball games.
*You haven't been to church yet, but Dad sure enjoys his time at home with you on Sunday's. :)
We all love you and can't wait to see you grow (but not too fast)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the dimple and can't wait to see it in person. Nice pics Amber!
So cute! We are so excited to meet him in person soon.
Amber,he is a cutie! Can't believe he has already been here that long. Seems like we just saw you at the convention! J
Congrats!!! He's so cute. I cant believe how big he is. He must of been a good size baby. It was just think yesterday that I saw your belly on your blog. Im glad your doing well.
Post a Comment