


6:00 Amber wakes up
8:00 Ryan rolls out of bed
8:30 - 10:00 Ryan does some yard work while Amber is relaxing waiting for the hospital to call
10:03 Hospital calls and tells Amber to come in
10:40 Arrive at hospital
11:30 IV and petosin administered
12:40 Nurse breaks Amber's water
1:20 Amber gets her epideral (ahhhhh!.....just in the nick of time)
2:10 Baby is coming....
2:27 4 pushes later we have a cute little baby boy!!
Here are the specs: 8 lbs. 6 oz. 21 inches long and as you can see dark hair. I guess in baby speak you would call him tall, dark, and handsome! :)
-This is Ryan writing:
Amber and Isaac Jay are both doing great. So far most opinions are that he looks like a Lowder. Please leave a comment and tell us if you agree or disagree. You can even break down all the features if you like ie. Maya's nose, Connor's mouth, Evan's eyes etc. The gang all came in at around 7:00 and were real excited to meet their new brother. I am so glad that Amber has such great pregnancies and relatively easy deliveries. (I know it is not easy, but I hear stories of much worse and much longer so that is what I mean by "easy.")
I sure love Amber and think she's a great mom. Our four kids are sure lucky to have her!!
I sure love Amber and think she's a great mom. Our four kids are sure lucky to have her!!


12 comments:
I was just about to email Amber! Been thinking about you guys all day. SO happy for you and glad everything was "easy"! You sure deserve it! He is adorable. LOVE the cheeks. Another "Jay"! (not sure if you knew that is what Brynne named her baby too). Fun! Once again... CONGRATS! Get some rest. I bet it feels so good to not be pregnant anymore. Now you get to kiss those scrumptious cheeks!!!
They really are lucky aren't they!? Congrats to the new addition to your beautiful family! Thanks for posting pictures so quickly, you are sure on top of it! Wish I were closer, I'd bring you a dinner :)
LOVE the dark hair. Congratulations you guys! He's a doll. xoxo
Congrats!! He is so adorable.I'm glad things went good. Its sure nice to be done being pregnant. I still have 10 weeks left. Have fun
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet him! In these pictures I think he looks the most like Connor. I am sure Isaac and Zadok will carry on the Lowder and Bland friendship well :) Love you guys!
oh yeah he's a lowder. but his look isn't as prominant as Connor was when he was a newborn. I do see Isaacson He's a good mix and I love the chubbynnes. talk to you in a few days. Get plenty of rest while your moms there. Use and abuse her.
Yay, congratulations and great job Amber. My first thought from Isaac's picture was: Connor, he looks just like connor. That is what I think. I am so glad that all went well, we will have to come by and see him soon.
Cute, very cute! I am glad things went well! I am glad your mom is here it help out. That is always nice. Get lots of rest before you get home, and while your mom is visiting. I am sure the kids love him. I think is looks like Maya with the dark hair and eyes.
Loks like the other boys to me! And I, of course, love the name! Glad everything went so quickly and smoothly! Have fun!
Congratulations! He is darling and I can totally see both connor and evan in him! He looks perfect! I'm excited you have a camera again!
Cute little Isaac definately looks like he belongs! I am so excited for you guys. It seems like yesterday that we were in dh school and you were prego with your first. Who knew the future would have in store 3 darling boys and a sweet little girl. You guys are so blessed. Congrats!
Congratulations Ryan & Amber! I can't believe you have 4 now! We started before you, but you've passed us up! What adorable kids, and little Isaac is definately "tall, dark & handsome!" What a doll!
It's great to hear from you. We have a blog too, but it's private. We'll add you, if you'd like! Where are you living now?
P.S.-Ryan, Ryan has not kept in touch with the ring guy! SORRY!
Post a Comment