So these next few photos are not for the faint of heart. Ryan's dad is down visiting and said, "We gotta take a picture of you!" As many of you may know I do get relatively large during pregnancy. Ryan's brother wanted to do a circumfrance measurement as well. I think it is funny how these poor men's minds work. They say it is painful to just look at me, and I tell them, "It is painful!!" So the elective induction is scheduled for April 14th. I hope I don't make it that far, but you never know. The current stats taken last Wednesday were- dialated to a 2, 70% effaced, and at a minus 3. I will keep everyone update and hopefully we'll get a camera so there will be more photos. So please laugh at the pictures, or have a little sympathy. I really don't care! Hope everyone has had a wonderful March. I am glad it is almost over. :)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Happenings!
Since we don't have a digital camera the photos are few and far between. This dilema has moved up as priority #1 as the new baby should be coming soon. First are some pictures of Mike (we call him our basement dweller) who has been living with us for the past year. Here his is with his sweetheart Emily. You can tell by the smile on his face that he really enjoys her!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have simpathy. Actually, I luckily don't get THAT big, so I can't even IMAGINE how uncomfortable you must be! Good luck with everything!!
I get just as big or bigger so I feel your pain! You are so brave to post with a tape measure!! You look GREAT!! At least you only gain in your tummy, no where else!
I am sure you are counting down the days! I am so excited for you guys! But be careful... your mom told me she is going down there and hopes that you don't have that little boy until she gets there... so hopefully you can hold off that long... for her sake, not yours :)!!
Cute Amber! At the end, no matter my size I feel like crap. I love that you did that. You guys are fun. good luck with #4. 3 has been pretty crazy for me...granted my oldest is still 3 years old. I cant wait to see this little one.
Love the pics! You are so lucky... an scheduled induction AND possibility of going anytime! I just went to Dr. again today and still NOTHING!!! I can't remember when your exact due date was/is... mines not until the 29th, but I'm thinking this little one is going to be a May baby :(. Can't wait to see pictures... find that camera :)!
Post a Comment