Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Pics
















Sorry a little delay on the posting of Christmas pictures. We currently do not have a usable digital camera, so that cramps by blogging style (not that I post much anyways). Thanks to Papa J (aka Noodlehogger, aka Ryan's Dad).










We had Ryan's family come and visit, and as always it was full of fun memories, laughs and a few good stories. Portland got socked with a huge snowstorm and luckily we got them in just in time, and they barely got out on their delayed flight. I am sure many of you saw the stories about the Northwest on the national news. So here are a few of the favorites.

1 comment:

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Amber, I love your blog! You are so cute pregnant! And you are a great mom! It's always so much fun to read your blogs! Does Angie have a blog or facebook? Tell her I said hi! Hope all is well! Take care!