Two posts in one day! Wow....this is a record. After dinner I was trying to think of something to pass the time before I could put the kids to bed. Ryan would be working late, so I thought "let's go play in the front yard." The yard is made of rocks and some flower beds that desperately need to be hacked down. Connor and Evan helped for awhile, but their enthusiasm was short lived. Maya stayed out there with me for about an hour or more. She would encourage me with, "Thanks momma, this looks so great!" or "Good job mom, you're such a good helper!" I thought is was a perfect moment for a picture and a blog post. So we got one flower bed done, and I gave Ryan the assignment for tomorrow to work on the front yard some more. Good luck!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She is so cute! I wonder if her and Elsa still have the same voice?!
Oh, she is just adorable! And getting WAY too big to be talking so good! So... did I read right that you are expecting?! Did I not know that?! I know you called a little while ago, and I hadn't called back. Sorry for being a bad friend... but, CONGRATULATIONS! I need details though, like a due-date, so I promise to call you soon! You should take some more pictures of your house and post them. I still haven't seen it all, and it would be good memories later. :)
Hi. I hope you don't mind I had to sneak peek. I was on jennys blog. Your family is so adorable. Cute house. Congratulations! When are you due? Talk to you soon.
She is a DOLL! I'm so happy you have a blog. When are you due??? YES definitely next time you're home call us. We saw your parents in July while we were staying out at Hayden and they said you had just been here. We would love to get together. Cute, cute family! xoxo
Hi Amber, this is Meredith! What an adorable little family you have! I have to admit, I went to your blog and followed all sorts of links to people from High School. I guess I was kind of a blog stalker last night. It was fun remembering though! You have to check out my blog too: mamajonesandpops.blogspot.com! It's so fun to hear from you.
Post a Comment