Here is the boys adventure geocaching! These are their best friends. Our little friends dad, has really become interested in this new hobby. He has taken the boys several times "hunting for treasure!" They love to get outside and they also love that they find a new toy in the treasure box. Usually they take an old McDonalds toy or something small and they exchange their for something that someone else had left. Maybe we'll have to get into this new hobby!
Wow, you're boys are big! My brother-in-law does this a lot with his kids. I think it is a lot more common out West, but we'll have to look in to it! It would be a fun thing to do at a family reunion or something too. Fun stuff!
Three kids? Where was my brain when I ran into Ryan at Wal-mart? I'm glad to find your blog. Your kids are adorable and it's fun to catch up with what you guys are up to. I finally noticed "LOWDER" really huge over your gramma's garage on 3500 S and felt like a bonehead for not seeing it sooner. Are you guys still in WVC?
Hi Amber!! I found your blog from Kristin's facbook page. Your family is SO cute! Love your blog! It's always great to have more blogging friends! Let's catch up!
4 comments:
Wow, you're boys are big! My brother-in-law does this a lot with his kids. I think it is a lot more common out West, but we'll have to look in to it! It would be a fun thing to do at a family reunion or something too. Fun stuff!
I have never heard of this before! I am a little confused? :)
Three kids? Where was my brain when I ran into Ryan at Wal-mart? I'm glad to find your blog. Your kids are adorable and it's fun to catch up with what you guys are up to. I finally noticed "LOWDER" really huge over your gramma's garage on 3500 S and felt like a bonehead for not seeing it sooner. Are you guys still in WVC?
Hi Amber!! I found your blog from Kristin's facbook page. Your family is SO cute! Love your blog! It's always great to have more blogging friends! Let's catch up!
Post a Comment