We have Ryan's family visiting for the Holiday Weekend. Brenda and I did some shopping! (Yeah....great to get out of the house w/0 the kids). We had a great lunch at Cracker Barrell and came home stuffed. (Our stomachs and our bags) While Maya took a nap, we colored some eggs with the boys. Our only mishap was when Evan spilled one of the cups. He survived, however, I think his play shirt with have a slight orange stain where it spilled.



Ryan's mom was awarded for working 25 years at Legacy Emanuel Childrens Hospital in Portland, OR. Go Brenda!!!!
Also, a few weeks ago Ryan and Maya flew to Portland. Maya has a hard time warming up to both of her Grandma's, but she loves her Uncle Brandon!

2 comments:
Amber! So fun to see updated pics. Maya is getting SO big...and her hair is long! You look so skinny! I'm glad you have had fun with family lately. Hope your Easter was great. Have you made any decisions about Vegas in June??
Yay! Pictures! We are so excited to see Ryan tonight!
Post a Comment